Here are some funding updates of startups. These are compiled from various online sources and social media sites.
- Netchemia, the leading provider of cloud-based talent management software for K-12 school districts and institutions, raises $6.5M funding
- 20Jeans, a men’s online retailer, has raised ~$1M seed funding from investors including Baroda Ventures, Plus Capital & Siemer Ventures
- MindMixer, an startup focused on community organization and local movements, has closed $4M Series B funding
- Business listings management startup Local Market Launch has secured $1.5M Series A funding from Rincon Venture Partners
- Social Bicycles, which offers affordable and scalable bikeshare technology, has raised $1.1 million seed funding