11th EV EXPO 2021 dedicated to eco-friendly electric Vehicle technology was inaugurated by Sh. Kishan Pal Gurjar, Minister of State for Heavy Industries at Hall No 3, Pragati Maidan.
India’s prominent eco-friendly Electric Vehicle Technology Expo ‘11th EVEXPO 2021′ is started to an enthusiastic response at Hall No. 3, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The 3-day event shall showcase the latest and technologically advanced, pollution-free 2, 3 & 4 wheeled e-vehicles, parts and accessories, charging solutions and technology from more than 100 national and international companies.
The Expo was inaugurated by Sh. Kishan Pal Gurjar, Minister of State for Heavy Industries. Sh. Gurjar visited the stalls and took a keen interest in the latest technology electric vehicles, charging Solutions, accessories and parts on display.
EV EXPO 2021 brings to the Electric Vehicle industry the opportunity to launch and showcase, see and understand the latest in electric vehicles, components, battery technology, accessories and Services for convenient and environment-friendly transportation of passengers and goods. The Expo ensures that the right national and international players exhibit their technology and products to the right audience, be it prospective owners & operators, manufacturers, traders and service providers in the E-Vehicle industry. The event offers comprehensive market information, great business opportunity and a platform for networking.
Mr. Rajiv Arora, Organizer, EV EXPO 2021 said, “Despite the limitations due to the Pandemic, we are really happy at the enthusiastic response received from Exhibitors from across India and the footfall of business visitors on day 1 itself is even more encouraging. The number of new launches in electric 2 & 3 wheeled vehicles as well as battery and charging solutions etc, proves the need for a platform like EV EXPO this at this time to provide a much-needed opportunity for EV manufacturers to unveil and showcase their innovations and developments during the last 18 months ”
Some exciting launches witnessed on Day 1 of the 11th EV Expo 2021-
- Launch of e-bikes -‘Helios’ & ‘Aiolos’ by Supreme Smart Power Pvt. Ltd. with cruise control, reverse gear and rescue feature.
- Japanese Company TERRA Motors launched L5 E-auto with touch LCD panel, swing arm suspension and 6 seats. Also an E-rickshaw with LED display at the back to display Advertisements was launched, which would provide an extra source of income to the vehicle drivers.
- EVTRIC Motors Pvt Ltd. launched 2 e-scooters and 1 food delivery e-bike. E-scooters have 12” tyres with a ground clearance of 190mm. The vehicles run around 75Km on a single charge.
- Delhi based Raymotoss Electric Scooter unveiled high speed e-bikes and e-Scooters.
- Launch of Muver-Passenfer E-rickshaw & Hauler+ -loader E-Rickshaw by E-Fill Electric with 100% Indian parts. Latest EV charging Stations were also unveiled.
- Altius Auto solutions launched a high-speed electric-bike with a good mileage of 120Kms per charge at an affordable price of Rs. 45000/- (after Govt Subsidy)
- Soni e-vehicles launched an e-food carts with space for LPG Cylinders, hot plate and ample Storage cabinets, space for menu display etc.
- Supreme Smart Power Pvt Ltd. launched an extensive range for sustainable mobility solutions for commercial and passenger applications
- Matter Energy launched Smart modular battery solutions in the voltage ranges of 12V to 72V, with capacities ranging from 6 Ah to 200 Ah.
- Latest smart e-vehicle charging solutions and batteries were also unveiled at the Expo.
Mr Anuj Sharma, Co-organiser & Chairman E-rickshaw Committee, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Govt. of India said “Electric mobility is the ideal solution for last-mile connectivity due to it being a sustainable and eco-friendly mode of transport. EV Expo is the best platform to provide an opportunity to the manufacturers, entrepreneurs and service providers of EV industry to showcase their latest products and services to the right audience, and the same is evident in the number of new launches we are witnessing at the expo today and in the coming 2 days. I am amazed to see the huge turnout of visitors on the very first day of the Expo including people from startups, entrepreneurs and youngsters”
EVEXPO 2021 is supported by the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), and ICAT (International Centre for Automotive Technology).
Around 80 Indian & International exhibitors are showcasing their technologically advanced, pollution-free 2,3,& 4 wheeled e-vehicles like E-Rickshaws, E-Carts, E-bikes, E-scooters, E-bicycles, E-Loaders as well as 4 wheeled vehicles at EV-EXPO 2021. Latest Lithium-ion batteries, charging solutions, vehicle components and accessories are also going to be showcased at the Expo.
The Expo was preceded by a one day conference with the theme ‘Electric Vehicles-Issues Challenges & Opportunities’ on 5th August, 2021 at Hall No. 7, Pragati Maidan.