● With the newly launched product, ITILITE now offers a one-of-its-kind fully integrated travel & expense management experience to its customers
● The platform is designed with CFOs and CHROs at the center to deliver better control, greater insights, and an unmatched fraud detection solution
ITILITE, a leading cloud-based business travel management platform has launched ITILITE Expense. With the latest addition to its product suite, ITILITE now offers a truly integrated solution for business travel, employee reimbursements, and spend audits on one platform.
On the new product, Mayank Kukreja, Chief Executive Officer, ITILITE commented, “Since our early days, customers have loved our travel management product and many asked if we could do something similar for expense reimbursements as well. Now, with ITILITE Expense, we have effectively added a lever for deeper control over business travel and employee expenses, all within a single platform.”
Currently, companies have to manage parts of the travel & expense process manually, and involve 3-4 software and service providers, or use archaic systems with limited capabilities. Designed along with business and finance heads of leading companies, ITILITE is the first to offer automation of the entire journey, from travel booking, spend control, reimbursement for all expenses, analytics, and audits within a single platform. “We have always built products that seamlessly integrate with other enterprise systems, however between travel and expense, there is a scope for higher efficiency gains from a system which has been built ground up to solve the combined problem”, added Mayank.
Anish Khadiya, Chief Business Officer, ITILITE added, “Businesses have realized that they need more agile and adaptive systems to manage their operations during the pandemic and beyond. A completely digitized, integrated T&E platform is a need for every business, anywhere in the world. The great early response from our customers reaffirms this and our commitment to helping them become more efficient and productive.
Early users of ITILITE Expense, including unicorns and Fortune 500 companies, have already welcomed the impact it has made in their organization.
● Lower costs – Reduced cost leakages with best-in-class audit across travel & expense spends
● with best-in-class fraud detection features
● Faster process – Unique behavior-based triggers to enable users for faster processing or filing. Live visibility into unfiled expenses for the company.
● Optimized for the remote workforce – Built to handle changes in employee reimbursement behavior in the work from home environment
● Actionable Data – 100+ out-of-the-box analytics templates and build-your-own dashboard capability for unmatched insights
● Hassle-free employee experience – Single app for end-to-end travel booking to expense reimbursement
ITILITE’s truly integrated Travel & Expense platform is already getting interest from businesses around the world based on word-of-mouth from early customers. In 2020, ITILITE raised INR100Cr from Greenoaks Capital, Matrix Partners, and Vy Capital, launched two new products – GST Ninja (automated invoice reconciliation) and ITILITE Shield to ensure employee safety during essential business travel and expanded its market presence in the US, South East Asia and India with clientele to 240+ global enterprises. ITILITE has been rated as a ‘high performer’ in 2021 globally by leading software review platform G2 and is the winner of NASSCOM’s Emerge 50 in the Enterprise Products category.